Craig Metrick, Director, Manager Due Diligence and Thematic Research to speak on a panel in New York
Interest in ESG, SRI and impact investing is exploding, with a corresponding growth in investment options. But as an investor, how do you make sense of the opportunities? How can you best incorporate responsible investments that meet your return standards?
Financial Research Associates’ “ESG, SRI & Impact Investing” conference, slated for March 30-31 at the Princeton club in New York, brings together leading minds in this niche area to thoroughly explore investment vehicles and strategies.
“Conducting Due Diligence for ESG/SRI/Impact Investments”
Monday, March 30 – 10:55-11:40 am
What are you looking for and where should you be looking?
• Return expectations for various investment options
• What are manager ‘must haves’?
• Realistic track records and other means to measure manager criteria
• What criteria are you using to pick managers/investment options?
• What are the compliance and liability issues?
• Criteria for manager selection
• Transparency issues: how much is enough?
• Ongoing due diligence: keeping tabs after the investment
Craig Metrick, CAIA, Director of Manager Due Diligence and Thematic Research, Cornerstone Capital Group
Richard Dahab, President, Dahab Associates, Inc. Reid Smith, CAIA, Principal, Mercer
Christie J. Zarkovich, CFA, Director, Perella Weinberg Partners
To register, visit the conference website at www.frallc.com. For more information, please contact Joshua Price at 704-341-2441 or email@example.com.