Cornerstone Capital CEO Erika Karp will take part in a panel discussion with noted blockchain experts on Thursday, August 3, 5-8 pm. The event will be hosted by SWAP, a team of financial technology, product, blockchain, and security experts who are developing a protocol for trading tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. Swap is uniquely built around the idea that peer-to-peer is the best design for trading on a decentralized computing platform like Ethereum. The panel will be held at 101 Warren Street, 5th floor, NYC.
Blockchain and the New Global Community
July 31, 2017
January 24, 2020
January 17, 2020
January 14, 2020
January 13, 2020
- January 24, 2020Climate Change—and Ideas for Tackling It—Dominated Davos
- January 17, 2020Data and Measurement Remain Challenges for ESG Investment, says Karp
- January 14, 2020Walmart expands robots to 650 additional stores
- January 13, 2020Socially Responsible Investing (SRI): The Insiders’ Take
- January 8, 2020There Are 2,698 Signatories to the United Nations’ ESG Code. Has It Changed Anyone’s Behavior?