March 8, 2017– Marking International Women’s Day, Bloomberg issues a report today called “Women in Finance: Where in the World is Gender Equality Gaining Ground?” Cornerstone CEO Erika Karp is among the women featured in the report. Click here to read the report.
In the News / Cornerstone's Karp Featured in New Bloomberg Report
Cornerstone's Karp Featured in New Bloomberg Report
March 8, 2017
January 24, 2020
January 17, 2020
January 14, 2020
January 13, 2020
- January 24, 2020Climate Change—and Ideas for Tackling It—Dominated Davos
- January 17, 2020Data and Measurement Remain Challenges for ESG Investment, says Karp
- January 14, 2020Walmart expands robots to 650 additional stores
- January 13, 2020Socially Responsible Investing (SRI): The Insiders’ Take
- January 8, 2020There Are 2,698 Signatories to the United Nations’ ESG Code. Has It Changed Anyone’s Behavior?