We are proud to announce that Erika Karp, CEO & Founder of Cornerstone Capital Group, has been recognized on The 2014 Good 100. The Good 100 represent the vanguard of creative impact from around the globe and includes a diverse group of artists, activists, entrepreneurs and innovators from over 35 countries. For more information visit them at #good100, #letsdomore or good.is/the-good-100.
In the News / Erika Karp Recognized on the Good 100
Erika Karp Recognized on the Good 100
April 3, 2014
January 14, 2020
January 13, 2020
January 8, 2020
January 6, 2020
- January 14, 2020Walmart expands robots to 650 additional stores
- January 13, 2020Socially Responsible Investing (SRI): The Insiders’ Take
- January 8, 2020There Are 2,698 Signatories to the United Nations’ ESG Code. Has It Changed Anyone’s Behavior?
- January 8, 2020Cornerstone Capital Group’s Erika Karp To Participate in Two Events in Davos
- January 6, 2020Cornerstone Capital Group Joins World Benchmarking Alliance