Green Power Conferences is hosting the annual Solar Power Generation USA Congress 2015 on February 4-5, 2015 in San Diego, California. The Congress brings together utilities, developers and financiers and focuses on discussions and topics such as:
- Increasing revenue by diversifying you and capturing the C&I market
- How to flip a project: know what to look for when buying or selling an asset
- Building your project pipeline in new solar states
- Maximize margins by optimizing operations of your portfolio
- The Economics of integrating solar-storage hybrids
- Long-term sustainability of yieldcos
- Will an industry-wide set of standards ever happen?
For more information or to register contact SPG USA’15.