HealRWorld and the United Nations Office for Partnerships are hosting a consultation event at the United Nations on Issues & Opportunities Impacting Sustainability Adoption by Global Small & Mid-Sized Enterprises on Friday, January 30th. The event provides an opportunity to learn from a panel of leading SME sustainability experts on:
- Capital market dynamics and macroeconomic imperatives for sustainability in middle market enterprises
- New opportunities for SMEs to leverage renewable energy to drive profitability
- Sustainability as a driver of long term value creation within a supply chain
- Sustainable reporting issues facing the SME, including compliance with disparate supply chain mandates
- Gaps that exist for SMEs in current sustainable certification options
This event is limited and by invitation only.