Cornerstone Capital Group recently had the honor of hosting a special evening at Congregation Beit Simchat Torah synagogue. CEO Erika Karp was joined by Robert Bank of the American Jewish World Service, who spoke of the close relationship between impact investing and Jewish values. We are pleased to share this replay for those who could not join us for the event.
Investing with Jewish Values
November 8, 2019
July 30, 2019
May 16, 2019
November 28, 2018
November 19, 2018
- July 30, 2019Unlocking Catalytic Capital for the Circular Economy
- May 16, 2019Transformation and Impact Investing
- November 28, 2018Mobilizing Donor Advised Funds for Impact Investing
- November 19, 2018Investing to Advance Racial Equity: A Conversation
- April 11, 2017"The Role of Faith in Impact Investing: Islamic Finance and Responsibility"