The Boards of organizations can do a lot more to promote ESG, says Erika Karp, Managing Director & Head of Global Sector Research for UBS Investment Bank. That involves asking sometimes uncomfortably explicit questions about the environmental, social and governance-related performance of the organization. “I don’t think the business case for ESG has been articulated well, because if you take each of the pieces environmental, social and governance there’s a business case to be made wherever you sit in the capital markets ecosystem,” says Karp. Courtesy of FS Insight and Holland Financial Centre.
Responsible Investor TV interview
March 12, 2012
January 2, 2020
May 28, 2019
April 24, 2019
May 17, 2018
- April 27, 2020Every Day Must Be Earth Day: Climate, Coronavirus and Complexity
- January 2, 2020Defining Impact Investing
- May 28, 2019Introducing Cornerstone’s Access Impact Framework
- April 24, 2019Shareholder Engagement Goes Mainstream: What Does This Mean for Corporate Governance?
- May 17, 2018Fluidity Summit 2018: Finance is Broken